End of year seminar for Mywindparts
Mywindparts had the pleasure to participe at a roundtable discussion on Circular economy and Renewable energy : The Wind turbines recycling, on Wednesday the 31st of March at the Sénat.
It is with great pride that Mathilde Staffeta and Sébastien Duchesne accompanied by S.T managing director of N-W, a player in the wind turbines services sector, were able to exchange within this group on the various possibilities of re-use of aging wind turbines. They could expose the existing or in-progress at Mywindparts in terms of the circular economy:
- Reimplanting and re-using of dismantled wind turbines
- Purchase of wind turbines for second-hand valuation
- Refurbishment of spare parts for increased maintenance availability
- Maximum re-use of elements for little ultimate waste
- Creating a French sector for re-employment, reconditioning and recycling
At the end of these exchanges new reflexions will emerge as well as new debates. And it is with the same commitment that we will participate.